Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Inspiration Wednesday - Teal Tones

teal tones
Design-Seeds - Teal Tones
Okay, yikes. Whatever was I thinking when I picked all teal?
I actually had a difficult time with this color palette. Silly right?
Here is the piece I made:

Porcelain from MarshaNealStudio

Pretty little brass bows are hand wire wrapped to these beautiful handmade porcelain diamonds. 
They look like presents don't they?

Here is the palette I will be working with over the next week:
feathered autumn
Feathered Autumn

Here are some items from the Hudson Valley Etsy Team for inspiration:

Lime Green Owl on Brown Embossed Tissue Cozy
FELTITNYC
Stoneware vase: warm brown clay with matte turquoise and  shiny yellow-green glazes
Ceruleanblue


Make an item or choose materials inspired by the palette and write a blog post about it, post the item for sale, or post the item on your website. Add the link to your blog post, shop or website in the comments next week, to be featured as part of next weeks post please e-mail me at formysweetdaughter(at)me(dot)com before 6pm next Tuesday night.
The only rule is that if you use the Design-Seeds palette you must link directly to Design-Seeds.com.
Have fun and I can't wait to see what you make!

~Shannon


No comments:

Post a Comment