Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Inspiration Wednesday

potted tones
Design-Seeds


I found this beautiful porcelain pendant in my bead stash and got started.

purple lampwork beads

Czech glass beads and jump rings



more handmade beads, crystals and chain

all finished :-)


Here is the next palette which I totally chose because all I can think about is fall:
autumn hues
Design-Seeds
Here are some items from the Hudson Valley Etsy team for inspiration:

Of the Earth Brown burnt orange cream feather flower leaf hair fascinator
MollysPurl
Jewelry - Necklace - Honey Amber Dichoric Fused Glass Pendant 00771
GetGlassy



Make and item or choose materials inspired by the palette and write a blog post about it, post the item for sale, or post the item on your website. Add the link to your blog post, shop or website in the comments next week.
The only rule is that if you use the Design-Seeds palette you must link directly to Design-Seeds.com.
Have fun and I can't wait to see what you make!
Have an Inspired Wednesday!


6 comments:

  1. I love your Design Seeds palette choices! I can't wait to see your autumn palette creation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful pieces! I've got autumn on the brain too... might be all this harvesting I'm doing. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the necklace. Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty choices Shannon. I'm still trying to push Fall away, I love that time of year, but hate what comes after it! Summer flew by, way to fast and I'd like to prolong it, and Fall for as long as possible.

    ReplyDelete