Friday, April 1, 2016

Welcome Spring! FREE Desktop Calendar!

Welcome Spring!

My past few weeks have found me deeply entrenched in Halloween
 and Christmas Art. Working seasons ahead is a bit of
a challenge, since I'm 'not in the mood!' but all a part of this creative life. 
I had plans for so much during this quiet time before the fair 
season gets into full swingand here I find myself not even
 half done with what I anticipated getting finished before
the first of spring weather got here.
Now I'm in the middle of trying to schedule fairs and family 
time and continually trying unlocking the secrets of SEO!

Here for your scheduling pleasure is an April Calendar page, for your personal use to print up 
and hang near your desk.





Happy Spring!

Sue DiGilio

No comments:

Post a Comment