Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Meet our new members! Spring part 1

Well it feels like we skipped right over spring and went into summer, but still I have some great new members to show you now that it's just getting hot.  There were so many great shops this time around, I had to split it up into two parts, so keep an eye out for the next installment!  As always, please stop by our awesome new members' shops, say hello, and maybe pickup something great to treat yourself - or someone else - while you're at it.


Tooth Fairy Pillow by RightHem

 First off is Right Hemisphere by Patrice, who does her work in Peekskill, New York.  Most of her creations are unique and fun soft creations like pillows and super cool tooth fairy pillows, but she has some cards and wood-burned door pulls, too.  You should really check out the tooth fairy pillows. They're awesome!  Happy to have you on the team.

3 Hand Cut Custom Silhouette Portraits - each 4" × 6" by SilhouettesbyElle
Silhouettes by Elle does her creating in Croton-on-Hudson in NY.  Her shop is full of awesome hand-cut silhouette artworks, many of which are custom made to be whoever it is you want silhouetted, including pets, kids, and wedding memories!  I'm a huge fan of silhouettes, especially on jewelry, and look! She has those too!  I'm a fan, glad to have you.

Organic Moroccan Mint Full Leaf 8 Tea Bags Pack by BeauTeaStudio
If I said I was a fan of silhouettes, I'm a super fan of tea!  And if you're the same check out BeauTeaStudio run by Jules and Olya in Montgomery, NY.  Their shop is full of delicious looking teas along with tea goods like infusers, tea cups, and bath and body products.  Earl Grey lip-balm anyone?   Welcome to the team!

Mira's Naturals 2oz. Sanitizing Spray by MirasNaturals
Meghann Reimondo of MirasNaturals mixes up her creations in Woodstock, NY.   She fills her shop with wonderful bath, body, and home goods many of which are made of bee products!  She even has some unique goods like her sanitizing spray which comes in a bottle with a bee on it that I just love, and even deodorant.  I wish I could smell her home after she's done creating.  Hope you like it here!

Just a note - notebook by pveshop 
pve design does their art in Ardsley, NY.  This shop is full of lovely watercolor and ink illustrations both as originals and prints.  You can also get custom pieces made of your home or business.  I personally love working in watercolors, and these ones have some great colors and styles that I just adore!  I wish I had a house to get an illustration of.  Thanks for joining us.

There's more where that came from! Check back later to see 5 more new member shops that also have wonderful creations of their own. I can't wait to share them with you.

Enjoy,
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment